attribute selection in featuretype.xml

Steffen G
I use Geoserver 2.1 to publish a postgis table with wfs-t. I would like to limit the count of columns (attributtes) in the feature type details. Just special columns like the primary key and the geo columns should be accessable (and not the other stuff of the postgres table). Has anyone a idea? I tried the tag in the featuretype.xml with no success: the_geom 0 1 false id 0 1 false Second, I used the new feature of 2.1 "SQL views". But the layer is read-only, though the primary key is as indentifer defined. regards Steffen