attachment data size and access data from geoserver

attachment data size and access data from geoserver

Andreas Böhme
Hello list,
today I would like to know, if there is a way to figure out the size of
data attached to certain groups of metadata.
Also I would like to ask if there is a way to access the data that is
published via a geoserver as I can access those data witin geoserver
also in different formats. I want to make it possible for users to find
and download this data that is used via geoserver.
Thank you and stay safe.
Andreas

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: attachment data size and access data from geoserver

Jean Pommier - PI geosolutions
Hi Andreas,

About the download service :

On recent versions of GN, you can use WFS for the download service:

  * Link an online resource
  * choose WFS download service
  * select your layer
  * save

It will add a download button, offering you a lot of formats, available
through WFS

Cheers,

Jean

*Jean Pommier -- pi-Geosolutions*