Quantcast

attaching resources to records

Heather Lucier
Hello List,

A few weeks ago my geonetwork had to be moved to a different server, and
now it doesn't work the same way it did before it was moved. Before I could
link a "file for download" without any problems, but now I get this error
"Current URL could not be retrieved by the catalog (may be an issue with
the catalog proxy)." I had this problem before, but solved it by changing
the host name from "localhost" to the name of the server where
geonetwork resided. Any ideas on what could be causing this now?

-Heather

--
Heather M. Lucier
Data Architect