archiving repo QGIS/homebrew-qgisdev

3nids
Hi PSC,

Can one of you archive on Github the following repo

This has been discussed here

Thanks a lot,
Denis

Re: archiving repo QGIS/homebrew-qgisdev

Richard Duivenvoorde
On 23/05/2019 06.19, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Hi PSC,
>
> Can one of you archive on Github the following repo
> https://github.com/qgis/homebrew-qgisdev
>
> This has been discussed here
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/9859

Hi, Happy to do this.
When I try it shows:

"This will make the qgis/homebrew-qgisdev repository, issues, pull
requests, labels, milestones, projects, wiki, releases, commits, tags,
branches, reactions and comments read-only and disable any future
comments. The repository can still be forked.
Ensure you’ve changed any repository settings, considered closing all
open issues and pull requests and updated your README before you archive
this repository.
Once archived, you can unarchive the repository at any time."

Can somebody provide me with some text to put in top of the README (OR
put it there yourself and let me know) so it is clear for people come
there via Google, that it is archived and superseded by ....

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Re: archiving repo QGIS/homebrew-qgisdev

Tim Sutton-6
Hi Richard:

How about:

“The code and processes described in this repository have been superseded by the [OSGEO4MAC](https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac) project. Detailed instructions for setting up a development environment on your macOS machine are now provided in the [QGIS Install Documentation](https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/doc/osx.t2t) (which is currently in need of updating). Please contribute your macOS build process improvements there.”

Regards

Tim

On 23 May 2019, at 08:00, Richard Duivenvoorde <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: archiving repo QGIS/homebrew-qgisdev

Richard Duivenvoorde
Thanks Tim,

done

Richard