another foss4g-oceania email list please

another foss4g-oceania email list please

Cameron Shorter
Hi Jorge,

I wonder if you'd be able to help us out again to create another osgeo
email list?

In today's foss4g-oceania weekly meeting, our organising committee
realised that we probably need another email list.

Our current list is used for organisational details.

We believe we will benefit from having another list for foss4g
delegates. Could you please set up with:

list name: foss4g-oceania-discuss

list description: space for foss4g delegates to collaboratively design
and discuss activities to be involved in at the conference, such as
presentations, workshops, community day events, birds of a feather sessions.

primary list owners:
John Bryant <[hidden email]>
Alex Leith <[hidden email]>

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: another foss4g-oceania email list please

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)
Hi Cameron

I've created the list and archive.

I've moved both mailing lists archives under a common parent

I'll forward mailing list details to John and Alex on a separate email.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers!!
Jorge

On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 at 05:47, Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Yes, thanks Jorge for setting up the list.

Alex, John, I've drafted a brief email which I think you should go to our announcement list. As always, feel free to adjust the words as you see fit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nbjxiigCJYJdM_fCek8YT-HNG8N4wQJPsokGjWLEMSc/edit

Hi folks,

We have created an email list for FOSS4G conference delegates to collaboratively discuss and design activities to be involved in at the conference, such as presentations, workshops, panels, community day events, and birds of a feather sessions.

If you are coming to this event, and would like to help shape the agenda, or help refine presentation topics, then please join the discussion. You can subscribe to the list here:

On 7/7/18 9:03 pm, John Bryant wrote:
[...]

Alex Leith
Nice work ;-)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2018 at 09:14 John Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

M <a href="tel:+61%20419%20142%20254" value="+61419142254" target="_blank">+61 (0) 419 142 254

--

Alex Leith
0419 189 050