[announcement] GIS.lab version 0.5 released

[announcement] GIS.lab version 0.5 released

Martin Landa
Hi all,

based on discussion at FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn with Ivan I took liberty to
create a new branch in GIS.lab repository for version 0.5.x [1] and
also released version 0.5.0 [2]. Enjoy, Martin

[1] https://github.com/gislab-npo/gislab/tree/version-0.5
[2] https://github.com/gislab-npo/gislab/releases/tag/0.5.0

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: [announcement] GIS.lab version 0.5 released

Ivan Mincik
On 12/10/16 04:38, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> based on discussion at FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn with Ivan I took liberty to
> create a new branch in GIS.lab repository for version 0.5.x [1] and
> also released version 0.5.0 [2]. Enjoy, Martin

Thank you very much Martin.

--
Ivan Minčík
[hidden email]  GPG: 0x79529A1E