advice on plugin development

cremat0rio
Hi all!

I've checked-out gvsig 1.11 from the repository. Everything compiled and run fine.
I whould like to create a plugin but i don't know what's the best/fastest way to compile/run it to test the changes made.
Do i have to compile all the appgvSig project just to test some change to the plugin code? Or is there any shortpath for plugin developers?

Thanks a lot for your (precious) help!
David Pinheiro

Re: advice on plugin development

Jorge Piera Llodrá
Hi.

You can create an ant file in your project that compiles and installs your new plugin in the _fwAndami/gvSIG/extensiones folder. You only have to execute this file to try the code of your new plugin.

You can see examples of build.xml files in the existing plugins.

Regards,
Jorge

On 05/14/2011 09:48 AM, David Pinheiro wrote:
Hi all!

I've checked-out gvsig 1.11 from the repository. Everything compiled and run fine.
I whould like to create a plugin but i don't know what's the best/fastest way to compile/run it to test the changes made.
Do i have to compile all the appgvSig project just to test some change to the plugin code? Or is there any shortpath for plugin developers?

Thanks a lot for your (precious) help!
David Pinheiro

Jorge Piera Llodrá
gvSIG Development Team