adding own WPS-Processes

andre voelkner
Hi list,

I know there are several posts about this topic. So far I've coded my processes analog to the "gs"-processes inside wps-core and afterwards I replaced the wps-core.jar in the WEB-INF/lib - directory.

But for the future, I'd like to create a separate JAR only for the processes. What do I have to do, to register the new JAR in such way as to enable the new processes in the applicationContext.xml? How can I make the new processes available?

I know that I have to do something with the dependencies...but my Java-knowledge isn't so big...
(Sorry for my bad English)

Best regards,
Andre V√∂lkner