adding overviews to iso19115-3 metadata

raean
Hi All

I have been testing the iso19115-3 template using 3.4.3 with the
iso19115-3 schema being compiled in.

I have been having  issues with adding overview images to new records. I
go through the motions of trying to add a new resource.

Setting the as Link dropdown as Overview for the rull resource or a subset

I add the url for the image, the image appears and then I click the
green Add online resource button.

The window disappears and takes me back to the metadata record.

With no overview resource being added. Saved the metadata record still
no overview visible.

Tried it by uploading an image and selecting it and also adding the url
of an already hosted image on a webserver. No luck.

Also monitored the log for any errors with nothing appearing in the log.

I tried adding another resource like an ArcGIS lyr file without any
issues and the tried adding a pdf file as well to see if there were
issues for other resources. These links appeared fine within the
metadata document.

I also tried importing (although maybe or may not be a separate issue)
when importing mef pr individual records  originally being in iso-19139
they imported fine if imported as iso-19139 with the overviews being
added as expected. When I tried to do a conversion from 19139 to
19115-3  I had the same issue with the overviews not appearing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew Rae

Re: adding overviews to iso19115-3 metadata

Francois Prunayre
Hi Andrew, could you open an issue with a metadata for testing in here
https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3

Thanks.

Francois