add new search fields

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

add new search fields

BartV
Hi all,
I tried to add a new search fields in the "WEB-INF/data/config/schema_plugins/iso19139/index-fields/default.xsl file as indicated in the following lines

<xsl:for-each select="gmd:contentInfo/gmd:MD_ImageDescription/gmd:cloudCoverPercentage/gco:Real">
      <Field name="cloud_coverage_percentage" string="{string(.)}" store="true" index="true"/>
</xsl:for-each>

But if I try then to perform a query it is not working.

Could you help me showing what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Bartolomeo


According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only for the
use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you receive
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.


_______________________________________________
GeoNetwork-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geonetwork-users
GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at http://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: add new search fields

Jose Garcia
Hi Bartolomeo

That change is only to index a new Lucene field cloud_coverage_percentage
and should be possible to use it in the q service for example. But you'll
need first to reindex the catalogue.

http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/srv/eng/q?cloud_coverage_percentage=XXXX

But if I'm understanding you correctly, you want to display that field in
the search results or use it as a filter in the UI search form? Previous
change is not enough for that.

Regards,
Jose García

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 4:58 PM Ventura Bartolomeo <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I tried to add a new search fields in the
> "WEB-INF/data/config/schema_plugins/iso19139/index-fields/default.xsl file
> as indicated in the following lines
>
> <xsl:for-each
> select="gmd:contentInfo/gmd:MD_ImageDescription/gmd:cloudCoverPercentage/gco:Real">
>       <Field name="cloud_coverage_percentage" string="{string(.)}"
> store="true" index="true"/>
> </xsl:for-each>
>
> But if I try then to perform a query it is not working.
>
> Could you help me showing what I'm doing wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Bartolomeo
>
>
> According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only
> for the
> use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you
> receive
> this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by email
> and
> delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> GeoNetwork-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geonetwork-users
> GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork
>


--













*Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,Jose García
<http://www.geocat.net/>Veenderweg 136721 WD BennekomThe NetherlandsT: +31
(0)318 416664 <+31318416664> <https://www.facebook.com/geocatbv>
<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>
<https://plus.google.com/u/1/+GeocatNetbv/posts>Please consider the
environment before printing this email.*

_______________________________________________
GeoNetwork-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/geonetwork-users
GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at http://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork