acceptance status

Ungar, Joachim
Dear organization committee,

are there any news on the acceptance status of submitted abstracts? The early bird registration ends this Wednesday, it would be convenient to know for planning reasons and because some organizations require a contribution.

Thanks

Joachim

--------------------------------------
Mag. Joachim Ungar
EOX IT Services GmbH
A-1090 Wien, Thurngasse 8/4, Austria
mailto: [hidden email]
mobile: +43 664 887 36 332
http://www.eox.at
HG Wien - FN 312068z - UID ATU64265057

Re: acceptance status

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear Joachim,

Please accept our apologies for the delayed evaluation process. It was
not any easy process. All the contributors will receive acceptance
notifications in the next few hours.

Best,
Vasile
FOSS4G-Europe 2017 General Track Chair

On 5/8/17 2:23 PM, Ungar, Joachim wrote:

> Dear organization committee,
>
> are there any news on the acceptance status of submitted abstracts? The
> early bird registration ends this Wednesday, it would be convenient to
> know for planning reasons and because some organizations require a
> contribution.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joachim

> Mag. Joachim Ungar
> EOX IT Services GmbH
> A-1090 Wien, Thurngasse 8/4, Austria
> mailto: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> mobile: +43 664 887 36 332
> http://www.eox.at
> HG Wien - FN 312068z - UID ATU64265057

Re: acceptance status

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear all,

The acceptance notifications for the general track will start to arrive
in a few minutes. Please be advised that another e-mail named "login
information for the FOSS4G-E 2017 submission Web pages" will arrive
first. Please ignore that message. Is generated by EasyChair, the
platform that we have used for evaluation purposes.

Best,
Vasile

On 5/8/17 2:40 PM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Dear Joachim,
>
> Please accept our apologies for the delayed evaluation process. It was
> not any easy process. All the contributors will receive acceptance
> notifications in the next few hours.
>
> Best,
> Vasile
> FOSS4G-Europe 2017 General Track Chair
>
> On 5/8/17 2:23 PM, Ungar, Joachim wrote:
>> Dear organization committee,
>>
>> are there any news on the acceptance status of submitted abstracts? The
>> early bird registration ends this Wednesday, it would be convenient to
>> know for planning reasons and because some organizations require a
>> contribution.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Joachim
>>
>> --
>> --
>> --------------------------------------
>> Mag. Joachim Ungar
>> EOX IT Services GmbH
>> A-1090 Wien, Thurngasse 8/4, Austria
>> mailto: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>> mobile: +43 664 887 36 332
>> http://www.eox.at
>> HG Wien - FN 312068z - UID ATU64265057

Re: acceptance status

Ungar, Joachim
Cool, thanks Vasile! Looking forward to the result!

Cheers