accept new translators

macho
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Dear list and dear language coordinators,

There are now again 30 volunteers applying for different languages in the QGIS-Desktop translation.
I could just accept them but I wish the language coordinators (which I assume can do the same) would take a look and try to contact them to be sure that they are really interested and afterwards accept them. (just to make sure that there will be no nonsense in translation).

Please take a look and get the volunteers on board.

thanks a lot
kind regards
Werner