ZOO-Project OSGeo Incubation Sprint

Fenoy Gerald
Dear Incubation committee,
We, the ZOO-Project PSC, have decided [1] to organize an OSGeo Incubation Sprint to finish the test suite and complete the incubation check list.

In consequence, I come to you today to request your consent for this fund request of 2000$US.

Best regards,

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC

Re: ZOO-Project OSGeo Incubation Sprint

jody.garnett
Sure we can make a motion, we have a budget for this activity.
I remember going over some of the outstanding items with you in foss4g 2019 (not sure if we put that into a document or wiki or just email).

Aside: Reading your link, Angelos does not need to worry about voting, as this is a request to the incubation committee...
--
Jody Garnett