Your own DIY balloon mapping kit

Jeffrey Warren-2
Hello all! Some of you may already be familiar with the Public Laboratory (publiclaboratory.org), but I wanted to mention that we are offering a balloon mapping kit as a reward in our recent Kickstarter campaign, which wraps up on the 30th of January. Ever wanted to get started collecting your own DIY aerial photography, or need up to date high-resolution satellite imagery without paying tens of thousands of dollars? Does $85 sound more reasonable to you?

Jeff