Your contributions to GeoNetwork

Jeroen Ticheler-3
Hi all,
To facilitate the process of sharing things you developed for
GeoNetwork, I created a WIKI page on the developer website. You can
upload your (zipped) translations, tools, presentations at cetera on
the site and describe it. This should facilitate for instance the
sharing of translations that have not (yet) been included in the
software itself.

I for now only added the Italian translation for GeoNetwork 2.0.2
contributed by Maurizio Sisca to the page. Feel free to add your work
too.

http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/contributions

Ciao,
Jeroen