Your PayPal account access has been limited. 08/01/2018 10:18:26

Your PayPal account access has been limited. 08/01/2018 10:18:26

mapbender-dev mailing list

Dear Customer,

PayPal secure

Your PayPal account access has been limited !

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

  • 09 January 2018 We need to confirm some of your account informations.
  • Your case ID for this reason is PP-008-456-897-249.
  • We face a problem in the ratification of the real owner of the account. And for that you must follow the following steps:

1 Click on the Button Below

2 Log In Enter email and password

3 Verify Your Informations To Activate Your Account

This email was sent to Your email, because your email preferences are set to receive "News and Promotions". Click here to Unsubscribe. To manage your communication preferences, please visit our preference centre.

08/01/2018 10:18:26