Wrong link on GeoNetwork API documentation web site

Wrong link on GeoNetwork API documentation web site

BenjaminMF
Hello,

I'm interested to have a look on GeoNetwork API documentation, but from the website ((http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.0.5/eng/users/api/the-geonetwork-api.html same from github) the link to the draft doc refers to a localhost url : http://localhost:8080/geonetwork/doc/api/

How can I get the draft doc ?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Re: Wrong link on GeoNetwork API documentation web site

Jo Cook
Hi Benjamin,

I think that document is only valid for Geonetwork 3.2+, not 3.0.+. On my
3.2.x installation the API documentation is indeed at
http://myurl/geonetwork/doc/api/, but it's not present on a 3.0.x
installation that I run. I've just submitted a pull request to get that
clarified in the documentation.

Regards

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

Register here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/astun-user-conference-2017-tickets-31457635635?aff=es2
Astun User Conference web page:
https://astuntechnology.com/astun-user-conference/
iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal