Writing in "about" widget

Daniel Alonso Parra
I'm trying to write some information inside the "about widget" in the Fusion viewer, I checked the XML trying to figure out the space for the text but I can't find a solution, someone can tell me what do I need to change in the XML so I can write some information in that widget.

Big thanks in advance!

Re: Writing in "about" widget

Daniel Alonso Parra
Can someone help me please? I know it might be dumb, but I searchead everywhere and can't finde the solution

Thanks!

En jueves, 16 de mayo de 2019 12:01:48 CEST, Daniel Alonso Parra <[hidden email]> escribió:

I'm trying to write some information inside the "about widget" in the Fusion viewer, I checked the XML trying to figure out the space for the text but I can't find a solution, someone can tell me what do I need to change in the XML so I can write some information in that widget.

Big thanks in advance!

Re: Writing in "about" widget

Jackie Ng
Space for what text?

 - The label of the toolbar button/menu?
 - The toolbar button/menu's tooltip?
 - Its status bar text?
 - The content of the HTML page the about widget points to?

Please clarify.

- Jackie

Re: Writing in "about" widget

Daniel Alonso Parra
When you press the button "about" or "help" widget on the Fusion Viewer, its displays an HTML with the word "about" or "help" respectively, I want to edit that text, I mean, write my own text there so i can do a mini-guide of my viewer.

I suppose than in the "about" or "help" widget XML you can change some parameter to write your own text, but I'm to able to find how.

I wish it clarifies my question now.

Thanks so much Jackie.

En viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019 12:02:35 CEST, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> escribió:

Space for what text?

- The label of the toolbar button/menu?
- The toolbar button/menu's tooltip?
- Its status bar text?
- The content of the HTML page the about widget points to?

Please clarify.

- Jackie

Re: Writing in "about" widget

Daniel Alonso Parra
So, to clarify, the last of your points:
- The content of the HTML page the about widget points to?

Thats my question.

Thanks!

En viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019 12:06:37 CEST, Daniel Alonso Parra <[hidden email]> escribió:

[...]

Okay, this is what you do. I assume you know how to make/edit a HTML web
page.

The about widget by default refers to a relative URL of:
widgets/About/About.html

This translates to a physical path of:

Windows: C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\widgets\About\About.html
Linux:
/usr/local/mapguideopensource-3.1.2/webserverextensions/www/fusion/widgets/About/About.html

... assuming you are using the latest stable release (3.1.2) and installed
into the default location.

This is the file you want to edit with your own content.

- Jackie