Writing a wkt file

Reese, Michael C CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 56220
Hello,

I'm trying to write out a projection file for an image. I think the ossimOgcWktTranslator function fromOssimKwl() is what I need. I tried passing it the Kwl from the ossimProjection object, but it doesn't get the datumType. Is there a different Kwl that I should be passing to the function?

-Michael

Re: Writing a wkt file

David Burken-2
Hi Michael,

We probably have a bug as that code doesn't get called much.  Can you
send me the kwl or the output of
"ossim-info -p <your_image>" and I can look at it?

Thanks,
Dave