Write access to grass-addons

Andy Wickert-2
Dear GRASS development team,

I formerly had write access to the grass-addons svn repository. Would it be possible to have write access to the new one on github?

username: awickert

I am working to bring hydrologic analysis codes by two PhD students into GRASS -- hoping to add several new add-ons in the next few weeks!

Thanks so much for your help and hard work!

Andy

Re: Write access to grass-addons

Markus Neteler
Dear Andy,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 5:45 AM Andy Wickert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear GRASS development team,
>
> I formerly had write access to the grass-addons svn repository. Would it be possible to have write access to the new one on github?

Yes of course. Indeed, we migrated all known users to GitHub.

However,

> username: awickert

... this doesn't seem to exist on GitHub.
Can you please send your GH account name to me?

> I am working to bring hydrologic analysis codes by two PhD students into GRASS -- hoping to add several new add-ons in the next few weeks!

Looking forward to it!

Best regards
Markus

--
Markus Neteler, PhD
https://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 1:44 PM Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Andy,
>
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 5:45 AM Andy Wickert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear GRASS development team,
> >
> > I formerly had write access to the grass-addons svn repository. Would it be possible to have write access to the new one on github?
>
> Yes of course. Indeed, we migrated all known users to GitHub.
>
> However,
>
> > username: awickert
>
> ... this doesn't seem to exist on GitHub.

My bad: just use the right field in the "team" page... :-)

OK, you should now have received the invitation!

Best
Markus