[Working with geoserver and openlayer in android?]

[Working with geoserver and openlayer in android?]

erickfmacedo
Hello,
My first post here in the community, I need your help.

Today I have an application geoserver and openlayer web platform, but must use the android openlayer offline.

My doubt is the following, I can install geoserver on android? to work with openlayer using phonegap?

Do you have any suggestions on the other hand is the platform?

This I thank you.