WorKflow idea

Martin Wegmann
I just found this entry in kde-apps:

I know that the UI is under heavy development but perhaps it would be
eventually possible to add something similar to the UI - would be very handy

Martin

Re: WorKflow idea

Michael Barton
This is sort of a model construction interface in GIS terms. I think that
this would be a really nice addition at some point.

Michael

On 8/4/06 2:35 AM, "Martin Wegmann" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I just found this entry in kde-apps:
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=43624
>
> I know that the UI is under heavy development but perhaps it would be
> eventually possible to add something similar to the UI - would be very handy
>
> Martin

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

Re: WorKflow idea

Jachym Cepicky
hi,
idrisi has this tool. it makes it easy for "normal" users, to "draw" a script...

however, this is reylly not our current priority :-)

but imho this can be developed independent, so if anybody would like
to pick this up, she is wellcomed

jachym

2007/3/17, Michael Barton <[hidden email]>:

> This is sort of a model construction interface in GIS terms. I think that
> this would be a really nice addition at some point.
>
> Michael
>

> On 8/4/06 2:35 AM, "Martin Wegmann" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I just found this entry in kde-apps:
> > http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=43624
> >
> > I know that the UI is under heavy development but perhaps it would be
> > eventually possible to add something similar to the UI - would be very handy
> >
> > Martin

> Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
> Arizona State University
>
> phone: 480-965-6213