Windows 7 GeoServer Install unable to start port 8080

Windows 7 GeoServer Install unable to start port 8080

pwittle
I am having problems installing GeoServer on to a brand new Windows 7 system. I've not had any problems before but suddenly the system is not working. I've the attached startup log is based on default installations and pointing to the JDK (because GIT/ANT require Tools.jar).

Startup.log

You will notice WARN org.mortbay.log - failed SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection at line 201.

I have also installed GeoSuite and GeoServer works on that, is there something else going on here?

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Paul.