Window SRID does not match layer SRID Oracle 11 g What is the solution?

Window SRID does not match layer SRID Oracle 11 g What is the solution?

ayla
I cannot tell from previous posts what the solution to this is.  I have created a test table with a spatial index where the SRID is 4326 not 8307.  The metadata tables is populated.  My test table is in a test schema gtest.  I am attempting to perform the standard BBOX Version 1.1 test and get the Window .... SRID error.

I get the same error if I define the SRID to be 8307.  How do I specify the srsname in an OGC Query?

srsName=?
srcName="http://www.opengis.net/gml/srs/epsg.xml#8307" or #4326 does not work.....