Wind Barbs with GeoServer and uDig

Alessio Fabiani
Hi all,
having some sparetime I have optimized the wind barbs stylesheet for GeoServer ... what do you think? (see attached screenshot)

Cheers,
               Alessio.

Alessio Fabiani
Software Engineer

http://afabiani.wordpress.com

windbrarbs.jpg (59K) Download Attachment

Re: Wind Barbs with GeoServer and uDig

alexander-petkov
Its beatiful!!! Gotta use it for our viewer.

Alex