Why do my Basemap tiles have white borders?

Why do my Basemap tiles have white borders?

robertdbuckley
Hi,

My openlayers applications which serve openstreetmap data including data from cloudmade now have white tile borders...I noticed this only this week. Has anyone else observed this?

Can anyone explain this phenomonen, and more importantly how to remove the borders?

thanks for any advice,

Rob

Yours with thanks, Robert Buckley System: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 Server / Tomcat6 / Geoserver 2.1.2 / GeoWebCache 1.2.6)

Re: Why do my Basemap tiles have white borders?

hfpmartins
Hi Bob,

I think this might be related with the browser zoom. Try to reset it (in firefox ctr+0). Probably it will fix those white borders you are seeing.

Cheers,
Hugo

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Robert Buckley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

My openlayers applications which serve openstreetmap data including data from cloudmade now have white tile borders...I noticed this only this week. Has anyone else observed this?

Can anyone explain this phenomonen, and more importantly how to remove the borders?

thanks for any advice,

Rob

Hugo Martins

Re: Why do my Basemap tiles have white borders?:Solved

robertdbuckley
Thanks a lot! That solved it.