Where to put mapscript dlls in C# MapScript ASP.Net application

Where to put mapscript dlls in C# MapScript ASP.Net application

Mustafa646
I want to put MapServer dlls under bin folder of my Asp.Net Application. But i dont know where these dlls reside in my system. OR how i set the PATH environment variables to the Mapserver dlls so that i can run my ASP.net application ?

1. where Mapserver dlls are located in system ?
2. which Mapserver dlls are necessary to successfully run C# mapscript web application ?