Where i put Proxy.cgi in my computer

Mustafa646
I am trying to query some features to Geoserver by using filter, For this i need to put Proxy.cgi in somewhere in my computer. I dont know where i put this
I have installed IIS7 on my computer and GeoServer on 8080 port.

Please tell me where i put Proxy.cgi in my computer so that it should work.

 OpenLayers.ProxyHost = "proxy.cgi?url="; // here i need the exact path to put proxy.cgi

Regards

Re: Where i put Proxy.cgi in my computer

bumbala
Generally I put in "/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi". Your server must have the capability to serve cgi scripts, i.e. you need Perl, Python or any other...