Where do I tell GN to display ISO19115-3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Where do I tell GN to display ISO19115-3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bleys, Evert-3
Hi Guys
GN3.4.1
What do I need to adjust to allow ISO19115-3 entries to display
EG in addition to copying schema-plugins from 3.2 to 3.4
             ( .../geonetwork/WEB-INF/data/config/schema_plugins/iso19115-3)
(PS I'm no further forward on my Oracle connectivity)

Cheers

BLEYS Evert Mr
Data Manager
Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
GPO Box 858 Canberra City   ACT   Australia   2601
44 Mort St   Braddon   ACT   2612
Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 5627
Email: [hidden email]

------
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments have been issued by the Australian Government Department of Agriculture and Water Resources. The material transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential, legally privileged, copyright or personal information. You should not copy, use or disclose it without authorisation from the Department. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening or forwarding them.

If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender of this email at once by return email and then delete both messages. Unintended recipients must not copy, use, disclose, rely on or publish this email or attachments. The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorised use or dissemination of, or any reliance on, this email or attachments.

If you have received this e-mail as part of a valid mailing list and no longer want to receive a message such as this one, advise the sender by return e-mail accordingly. This notice should not be deleted or altered
------

Re: Where do I tell GN to display ISO19115-3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jose Garcia
Hi Evert

I don't think you can take the 3.2.x version of the schema and use it
directly in GeoNetwork 3.4.x

You need to build the 3.4.x of the schema
https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3 with GeoNetwork 3.4.x.
Unfortunately, currently schemas that are not bundle by default in
GeoNetwork need to be build, we're not providing build packages for these
schemas (something we should really consider).

Once you get the schema build and added to GeoNetwork, you should load the
templates in http://SERVER/geonetwork/srv/eng/admin.console#/metadata,
should appear the  ISO19115-3 templates in that page, load them and go to
the metadata create page, the ISO19115-3 templates should be displayed.

Regards,
Jose García

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:12 AM, Bleys, Evert <[hidden email]

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>