When PostGis FDO is going to be added to FDO providers oficially?

When PostGis FDO is going to be added to FDO providers oficially?

mmassigoge-2
I'm starting a project and I would like to use PostGis an MGOS but I'm no sure when is going to be a final release of PostGis FDO. I can't find it.
Any news about this?
Thanks.

Matías.

Re: When PostGis FDO is going to be added to FDO providers oficially?

Mateusz Loskot
mmassigoge wrote:
> I'm starting a project and I would like to use PostGis an MGOS but I'm no
> sure when is going to be a final release of PostGis FDO. I can't find it.
> Any news about this?

I have no idea too, but in the meantime I'd be happy if you can
test pre-1.0 release:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/fdopostgis/

Cheers
--