What to do...

Mark Tiede

I have just downloaded the mapguide stuff for .net and IIS and got everything to run with the Sheboygan sample.

I downloaded the MapGuide Studio from AutoDesk.

I opened the Sheboygan site.

I selected the Islands layer and attached a URL to it which worked fine in the Studio.

I closed the site and said yes to the save prompt.  And on reopening the site, I see my url which still works in Studio.

But the problem is that when I go to the site with the Ajax viewer, I apparently still see the original islands layer and there is not url hyperlink available.  No tooltip saying that ctrl-click will launch it.

I tried restarting IIS just in case something was somehow cached.

Nothing I have done so far has resulted in the URL working.

Is this a limitation of the Studio preview or something?  Where is this change being saved TO?  I didn’t see any files that were modified today.  Anybody got a clue?

Mark L. Tiede
Senior Programmer Analyst

University Park
1900 Sweet Home Road
Amherst, NY 14228

www.mjwcorp.com

Phone (716) 631-8291 x329
Fax (716) 631-5631
Email [hidden email]

RE: What to do...

Andy Morsell
You probably have a & character in your URL string.  If you substitute & it will work.  I have already logged this as a defect in Project Tracker.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com