What still needs to be done to release mapbuilder 1.5?

What still needs to be done to release mapbuilder 1.5?

Cameron Shorter
Back when we announced that Mapbuilder was retiring, we also noted that
we planned to put out a last 1.5 release.
What do we need to do to complete this last release?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: What still needs to be done to release mapbuilder 1.5?

Andreas Hocevar
Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Back when we announced that Mapbuilder was retiring, we also noted
> that we planned to put out a last 1.5 release.
> What do we need to do to complete this last release?

IMO just updating the demo site (mandatory) and a bit of testing (optional).

Regards,
Andreas.

Re: What still needs to be done to release mapbuilder 1.5?

Cameron Shorter
Ok, are you aware that there are issues with the demos?

I'd like to follow through and finalise mapbuilder 1.5 as we originally
promised.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: What still needs to be done to release mapbuilder 1.5?

Andreas Hocevar
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Cameron Shorter
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Ok, are you aware that there are issues with the demos?

None that I know of. Are there? At least Firebug works fine again.

> I'd like to follow through and finalise mapbuilder 1.5 as we originally
> promised.

Me too, but I'll be very busy for at least 2 more weeks. How about
you? Or the others?

The problem is that after a quick glance at the demo server, I was
unable to determine where to update the demo instance. So hopefully
Matt can help here.

Regards,
Andreas.

Re: What still needs to be done to release mapbuilder 1.5?

Cameron Shorter
Yes, I'm also up to the eyeballs.

Matt, can you please ping me and/or Andrea re the final Mapbuilder release.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: What still needs to be done to releasemapbuilder 1.5?

Diez, Matthew
I can start working on it as soon as next Wednesday (November 5), will
that work?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254

Think Globally, Fix Locally
http://www.lisasoft.com

Re: What still needs to be done to releasemapbuilder 1.5?

Cameron Shorter
That works well for me. Thanks Matt.