What should OSGeo Lexicon committee provide to OGC for presentation?

What should OSGeo Lexicon committee provide to OGC for presentation?

Cameron Shorter

Scott, others in the OSGeo Lexicon team,

What do we need to provide to OGC in the 3 week cutoff before the TC meeting (as per below)?

I'm suspecting nothing?

At the TC meeting we should provide a light 5 min slide deck, saying:

* We are setting up an OSGeo Lexicon committee

* This is how far we have progressed

* This is where we are heading

On 8/10/19 4:22 am, Scott Simmons via TC-Announce wrote:
Dear Technical Committee,

The 2019 Toulouse TC Meeting is scheduled for 18 - 21 November 2019. The meeting is now open for registration at ogcmeet.org.

The meeting presentation template is available on the portal here:

The three-week rule deadline for the meeting is 31 October 2019 at 1300 CET / 1200 UTC / 0800 EDT (pay attention to the brief delay between the end of European and North American summer time). All documents to be considered by the TC in the Closing Plenary should be uploaded by this time. Happy Halloween!

Scott

Scott Simmons
Chief Operations Officer
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
tel +1 970 682 1922
mob +1 970 214 9467
[hidden email]

The OGC: Making Location Count…
www.opengeospatial.org

Location Powers: Data Science - 90% early bird discount until October 15.
Be part of a discussion on how the core methods of data science can provide valuable insights when used with geospatial information.
13th & 14th November, 2019 | Google Crittenden Campus, Mountain View, CA | #LP_DS

You may also unsubscribe or manage your OGC list subscriptions at
 https://portal.opengeospatial.org/?m=users&a=viewuser&tab=3
--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

Re: What should OSGeo Lexicon committee provide to OGC for presentation?

Gobe Hobona
Cameron,

The 3-week deadline is for standards and other OGC documents that are going to be voted on by the OGC Technical Committee.

Presentations are not affected by the 3-week deadline.

The topics you propose to cover in your slide deck look fine.

Please upload your slides to the following folder by November 18th.

Regards,

Gobe