What's a good location for announcing there is a Video available of our chapter meeting?

What's a good location for announcing there is a Video available of our chapter meeting?

blammo

All,

Got a couple of these in the bank now, and I see us doing this into the future on a monthly basis.   Currently linking to the them from our Local Chapter page:

https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/

We’re running these once a month, and  currently announce over a few of the OSGeo lists,  but it’s been suggested to cast a wider audience and the idea cam up of sending in a news item to OSGeo.  Is this something worthy of a news item?  Or is there another preferred way of announcing the availability of the Meeting/recording?

Thanks

Bobb

Re: What's a good location for announcing there is a Video available of our chapter meeting?

Sergio Acosta y Lara

​IMHO it's something worthy of a news item; AND all other way of announcing this kind of meeting/recording. Personally I feel less activity in the -traditional- media by OSGeo right now. Maybe it's because I'm not much in the social media...

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY