What is the featurePrefix?

robertdbuckley
Hi,

I´m trying to understand the wfst protocol a bit better but I don´t really know what the featurePrefix is supposed to be. The Docs say "{String} Namespace alias for feature type."

If my layer is stored in PostgreSQL and served through Geoserver, where is the featurePrefix set?

Thanks for any help,

Rob

Yours with thanks, Robert Buckley System: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 Server / Tomcat6 / Geoserver 2.1.2 / GeoWebCache 1.2.6)

Re: What is the featurePrefix?

D_Guidi
> If my layer is stored in PostgreSQL and served through Geoserver,
> where is the featurePrefix set?
it's the name of your workspace