What about a new release?

Alessio Fabiani-2
Dear all,
GeoNode 2.6.1 is becoming old and many fixes and updates are not available on that one. What about start thinking to a new release? Thoughts?

Regards,

Alessio Fabiani

==
==

Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Re: What about a new release?

Paolo Corti
+1
maybe the code sprint at FOSS4G could be a good place for this?
cheers

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 Alessio, we should be ready however to release the ubuntu package also. I
> know Simone is on leave now, I've never done that in the past but I can help
> you somehow.
>
> Il giorno 20/lug/2017, alle ore 17:05, Alessio Fabiani
> <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> Dear all,
> GeoNode 2.6.1 is becoming old and many fixes and updates are not available
> on that one. What about start thinking to a new release? Thoughts?
>
> Regards,
> Alessio Fabiani
> ==
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
> for more information.
> ==
>
> Ing. Alessio Fabiani
> @alfa7691
> Founder/Technical Lead
>
> GeoSolutions S.A.S.
> Via di Montramito 3/A
> 55054  Massarosa (LU)
> Italy
> phone: +39 0584 962313
> fax:     +39 0584 1660272
> mob:   +39 331 6233686
>
> http://www.geo-solutions.it
> http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

> AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
> Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o nel/i
> file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il loro
> utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le
> finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo messaggio
> senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene notizia
> via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio stesso,
> cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo
> anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per
> finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati
> dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.
>
> The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
> the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
> proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
> (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
> Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
> copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
> strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
> addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
> information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does
> not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
> completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
> made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
> e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net