Western Cape Catchments Data

Sboniso Mjaja
Hi All,

My apologies for cross posting. I would like to ask for your assistance in acquiring shapefiles or data pertaining to the catchments of the western cape (SA), please share any sites that you may know where such data can be found. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

kind regards,
--
Mr. Sboniso Mjaja
Plant Ecophysiology Research Group

Cell: 079 779 6789
Alt. Email: [hidden email]

Re: Western Cape Catchments Data

Dean Ollis
Hi, Sboniso

See the email thread on this group from the last few days relating to "Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request". You will find data for the Western Cape from the same sources.

Hope this helps!

Dean

Dean Ollis Pr.Sci.Nat.
Freshwater Consulting Group
Kommetjie, Cape Town

On 12/09/2018 14:04, Sboniso Mjaja wrote:
Hi All,

My apologies for cross posting. I would like to ask for your assistance in acquiring shapefiles or data pertaining to the catchments of the western cape (SA), please share any sites that you may know where such data can be found. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

kind regards,
--
Mr. Sboniso Mjaja
Plant Ecophysiology Research Group
School of Life Sciences
Biology Building
Westville Campus
University of KwaZulu-Natal
Durban
4001

Cell: 079 779 6789
Alt. Email: [hidden email]

Re: Western Cape Catchments Data

Sboniso Mjaja
Hi Dean,

Thanks for your response will definitely check that out.

Kind regards,

Sboniso