Welcome back Chris

Tim Schaub-2
Hey Chris-

We wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated around here.
Very sorry your vacation didn't end up providing you with the break you
very much deserve.

We wish Jess a solid recovery, and hope you guys can find some other
time to take off in the near future.

And, I'm sure this is echoed by everybody, thank you so much for all the
effort you put in to development and support of OpenLayers.

Sincerely,
Tim (on behalf of the OL community)

Re: Welcome back Chris

Erik Uzureau-3
Yes... it was suspiciously silent around here in your absence. Tim and
I took it upon ourselves to debate such crucial points as the spacing
of NaturalDocs comments just to keep up the guise of a lively trac
timeline... :-P

Saludos,
Erik

On 7/9/07, Tim Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Chris-
>
> We wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated around here.
> Very sorry your vacation didn't end up providing you with the break you
> very much deserve.
>
> We wish Jess a solid recovery, and hope you guys can find some other
> time to take off in the near future.
>
> And, I'm sure this is echoed by everybody, thank you so much for all the
> effort you put in to development and support of OpenLayers.
>
> Sincerely,
> Tim (on behalf of the OL community)

Re: Welcome back Chris

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 05:54:58PM -0600, Tim Schaub wrote:
> Hey Chris-
>
> We wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated around here.
> Very sorry your vacation didn't end up providing you with the break you
> very much deserve.

Well, I still did get the break from all you silly people answering
questions ;) But thank you for the well wishes and appreciation.

> We wish Jess a solid recovery, and hope you guys can find some other
> time to take off in the near future.

Thanks! She's actually doing much better today, and we'll hopefully be
taking time off in another couple weeks to get the trip up to the
mountains we had planned.

> And, I'm sure this is echoed by everybody, thank you so much for all the
> effort you put in to development and support of OpenLayers.

Thanks again. The biggest benefit to helping the OpenLayers community is
the true appreciation that is offered by the community in so many ways
-- whether it be email, IRC, IM, or just in using the code. THe growth
of this community over the past year has been tremendous, and I can't
say enough how great it is to be a part of it.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta