Welcome Jeroen Ticheler

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo)
Hi Jeroen,
welcome as new member of the "Marketing Committee". I want to have us meet on IRC regularly every week at the same time. But already for next week I don't know whether I will be able to attend as I am giving a course in Jakarta.

Please feel free to push things on that day regardless of whether I am there or not.

I will update the Marketing page and slowly let the VisCom page bleed out.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Re: Welcome Jeroen Ticheler

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
I may not be available next week either, but let's see who else can
meet regardless.
Can someone volunteer to chair the meeting in case Arnulf and I are
absent?

Tyler