Weird Texture

Jelle Vreeker
Hello,

I build the ossim and ossimplanet from the trunk. For openscenegraph I
use version 3.0.1

Everything is building correct, but when I Start ossimplanetQT I get a
strange texture. See image

The earth.jpg image is loaded correct. Do I miss something, how can I
setup debugging messages from ossim.

Thanks,
Jelle

errorOssimPlanet2.png (180K) Download Attachment

Re: Weird Texture

Garrett Potts-2
Hello:

Nothing comes to mind right now.  If you built everything with the latest svn you should have geocell.  Can you drop the image in ossim-geocell and see if it come up valid?

Take care

Garrett

On May 23, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Jelle Vreeker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I build the ossim and ossimplanet from the trunk. For openscenegraph I
> use version 3.0.1
>
> Everything is building correct, but when I Start ossimplanetQT I get a
> strange texture. See image
>
> The earth.jpg image is loaded correct. Do I miss something, how can I
> setup debugging messages from ossim.
>
> Thanks,
> Jelle
> <errorOssimPlanet2.png>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may_______________________________________________
> www.ossim.org
> Ossim-developer mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ossim-developer

Re: Weird Texture

Jelle Vreeker
Hi,

I did try the image in geocell, I get the same results. See image.
In the datamanager window I can enable/disable things. If I disable
Projection Chain I see the image correct,also if I disable
OssimImageRenderer it is correct.

Thanks,
jelle

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Nothing comes to mind right now.  If you built everything with the latest svn you should have geocell.  Can you drop the image in ossim-geocell and see if it come up valid?
>

> Take care
>
> Garrett
>
> On May 23, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Jelle Vreeker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I build the ossim and ossimplanet from the trunk. For openscenegraph I
>> use version 3.0.1
>>
>> Everything is building correct, but when I Start ossimplanetQT I get a
>> strange texture. See image
>>
>> The earth.jpg image is loaded correct. Do I miss something, how can I
>> setup debugging messages from ossim.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jelle
>> <errorOssimPlanet2.png>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
>> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
>> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
>> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
>> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may_______________________________________________
>> www.ossim.org
>> Ossim-developer mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ossim-developer

geocell.png (83K) Download Attachment

Re: Weird Texture

Garrett Potts-2
Hello:

Just wanted to make sure,  is this with the latest svn?  Let me try to bring up the jpeg on one of our windows and see if I get the same thing

Take care

Garrett

On May 23, 2013, at 10:09 AM, Jelle Vreeker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did try the image in geocell, I get the same results. See image.
> In the datamanager window I can enable/disable things. If I disable
> Projection Chain I see the image correct,also if I disable
> OssimImageRenderer it is correct.
>
> Thanks,
> jelle
>

> On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Nothing comes to mind right now.  If you built everything with the latest svn you should have geocell.  Can you drop the image in ossim-geocell and see if it come up valid?
>>

>> Take care
>>
>> Garrett
>>
>> On May 23, 2013, at 5:47 AM, Jelle Vreeker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I build the ossim and ossimplanet from the trunk. For openscenegraph I
>>> use version 3.0.1
>>>
>>> Everything is building correct, but when I Start ossimplanetQT I get a
>>> strange texture. See image
>>>
>>> The earth.jpg image is loaded correct. Do I miss something, how can I
>>> setup debugging messages from ossim.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jelle
>>> <errorOssimPlanet2.png>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Try New Relic Now & We'll Send You this Cool Shirt
>>> New Relic is the only SaaS-based application performance monitoring service
>>> that delivers powerful full stack analytics. Optimize and monitor your
>>> browser, app, & servers with just a few lines of code. Try New Relic
>>> and get this awesome Nerd Life shirt! http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic_d2d_may_______________________________________________
>>> www.ossim.org
>>> Ossim-developer mailing list
>>> [hidden email]