Weekly report 7 (2015, July 12)_Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Weekly report 7 (2015, July 12)_Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Martina Di Rita
Dear all,

attached hereafter you can find the seventh weekly report link of my GSoC 2015 OSSIM project:
http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/OSSIMtoolForDSMgenerationFromTristereoAndSARimagery

If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to send me.

Best Regards,

Martina Di Rita
(OSSIM tool for DSM generation from tri-stereo and SAR imagery)

--
Martina Di Rita, PhD Student
Geodesy and Geomatics Division

Phone ++39 0644585087
E-mail [hidden email]

INVESTI SUL FUTURO, FAI CRESCERE L’UNIVERSITÀ:

DONA IL 5 PER MILLE ALLA SAPIENZA

CODICE FISCALE 80209930587