Weekly report 12 (August 14th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Weekly report 12 (August 14th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Martina Di Rita
Dear community,

attached hereafter you can find the twelfth and last weekly report link for my GSoC 2016 OSSIM project:

As third and last year of my GSoC experience, I would really like to thank OSGeo admins for their valuable support and my mentors Oscar and Dave(s) (and OSSIM developers community) for their guidance: I really enjoyed these three-years of GSoC with all of you!

Many thanks again,

Martina

--
Martina Di Rita, PhD Student
Geodesy and Geomatics Division

Phone ++39 0644585087
E-mail [hidden email]

Re: [SoC] Weekly report 12 (August 14th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

margherita
Ciao Martina,

please read the recommendations for the last report and GSoC code submission guidelines https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2016-August/003478.html

Looking forward to reading your wrap up report.

Thanks,
Margherita

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 5:49 PM, Martina Di Rita <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear community,

attached hereafter you can find the twelfth and last weekly report link for my GSoC 2016 OSSIM project:

As third and last year of my GSoC experience, I would really like to thank OSGeo admins for their valuable support and my mentors Oscar and Dave(s) (and OSSIM developers community) for their guidance: I really enjoyed these three-years of GSoC with all of you!

Many thanks again,

Martina

--
Martina Di Rita, PhD Student
Geodesy and Geomatics Division
University of Rome "La Sapienza"
via Eudossiana, 18 - 00184 Rome Italy

Phone <a href="tel:%2B%2B39%200644585087" value="+390644585087" target="_blank">++39 0644585087
E-mail [hidden email]

Margherita Di Leo