Weekly report 12 (2014, August 8)_Martina Di Rita

Weekly report 12 (2014, August 8)_Martina Di Rita

Martina Di Rita
Dear all,

attached hereafter you can find the twelfth weekly report link of my GSoC 2014 project:

If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to send me.

Best Regards,

Martina Di Rita
(Photogrammetric image processing: DSM generation tool for OSSIM)