Weekly report 09 (July 24th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Weekly report 09 (July 24th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Martina Di Rita
Dear community,

attached hereafter you can find the ninth weekly report link for my GSoC 2016 OSSIM project:

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thanks,

Martina

--
Martina Di Rita, PhD Student