Weekly report 08 (July 17th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Weekly report 08 (July 17th, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Martina Di Rita
Dear community,

attached hereafter you can find my eighth weekly report link for the GSoC 2016 OSSIM project:

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any comments or suggestions.

I do apologize again for my delay,

Best Regards,

Martina

--