Weekly report 06 (July 03rd, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Weekly report 06 (July 03rd, 2016) - Martina Di Rita OSSIM

Martina Di Rita
Dear community,

attached hereafter you can find my sixth weekly report link for the GSoC 2016 OSSIM project:

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Martina

--
Martina Di Rita, PhD Student
Geodesy and Geomatics Division

Phone ++39 0644585087
E-mail [hidden email]

INVESTI SUL FUTURO, FAI CRESCERE L’UNIVERSITÀ:

DONA IL 5 PER MILLE ALLA SAPIENZA

CODICE FISCALE 80209930587