Weekly live show by OSGeo.nl

Just van den Broecke
Dear OSGeo People,

Hope you are well and staying healthy.

Within OSGeo.nl we had the "FOSS4G-NL dilemma": date/place was already
fixed in June, but canceled.

So we started "virtualizing/streaming", to learn A/V+streaming
techniques to potentially organize a virtual FOSS4G-NL. We started a
weekly (thu 16:00-17:00 CEST) live stream, learning by doing:
De Grote Geo Show ("The Big Geo Show"). It is in Dutch, sorry, but some
items in English (see episode 3 - 3D special, minute 5).

We don't use Zoom/Jitsi/Teams/Discord but StreamYard, a virtual
broadcasting studio, which is easy to use and viewers don't need to be
"in the meeting". Live streaming now via Twitch and YouTube, though in
future rather via our own RTMP server.

We are always welcoming guests in the show, also international, for
presenting or interview, so beware, you may be approached :-).

Find everything, watch back episodes, to contact us, via a single link:

https://tv.osgeo.nl

Kind regards,

--Just

Just van den Broecke