Week 9 Report - New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop

Week 9 Report - New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop

José Olivas
Hello everyone;

This is my Week 9 Report of New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop GSoC2020 project  [1]. If you have any question or suggestion do not hesitate to tell me.

What did you get done this week?
  • Changes in topology core of gvSIG Desktop. Add new methods; CreateRuleParameters, SetParameters and GetParameters and modify class; TopologyRuleFactory, TopologyRule and CreateRuleDialog. Week 8. [2]
  • UDR code implementation.[3]
  •  Weekly report.[4]
What do you plan on doing next week?
  • Create DeleteFeature action.