Week 6 Report - Gisquick platform extension

Week 6 Report - Gisquick platform extension

David těthal
Hello everyone,
my report for week 5 is listed bellow.

What did you get done this period?
- I was working on QGIS3 integration and bug fix. One really serious bug appeared when I was trying to use time support in the project with more complicated layers structure. This bug [2] isn't related to QGIS3, however right now it's set as priority.
- All the work during this period is detaily described in my Wiki page [1] .

What do you plan for next week?
- Finish QGIS3 integration and fix all the bugs
- Support Qdate time format

Are you blocked on anything?
- I am not blocked.