Website Problem

Frank Warmerdam
Folks,

It appears the FDO and MapGuide Open Source Drupal websites are currently unavailable.  A ticket has been filed with the OSGeo system admin committee and I am looking into it.

  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1254

Anyone wanting to track the issue can watch that ticket, and/or comment there.

Re: Website Problem

Hans Milling
To me it seems that the site is running https:// but all links are pointing to http:// and that creates the 404.

Hans...

Re: Website Problem

gisbradokla
I have seen quite a few of those also. there are some links that work though

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Hans Milling <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To me it seems that the site is running https:// but all links are pointing
> to http:// and that creates the 404.
>
> Hans...

"On a US map, Oklahoma is a gun, Michigan is a mitten and West
Virginia is a butterball turkey going down a slide
-- Tim Hawkins